The 2021 Observability Maturity Community Research report is the first year-over-year look at the observability landscape and how practices are evolving. Organizations on the higher end of the observability maturity spectrum are realizing benefits, such as:
- Higher productivity
- Improvement in code quality
- End-user satisfaction
- Software developer retention
And they are 3X more likely to deliver high customer satisfaction. Which practices make all the difference when it comes to advancing the impact of your observability practice?
Honeycomb's VP of Engineering, Emily Nakashima leadS a discussion with Redmonk Co-founder James Governor, Honeycomb CTO and Co-founder Charity Majors, and Eaze's Sr. Software Engineer, Joe Thackery. In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What’s driving results on the upper end of the observability maturity spectrum
- What those just getting started can do to avoid common pitfalls
- Practical ways to make progress toward maturity.