Have you read the O'Reilly Observability Engineering book yet? Or maybe, like us, it’s still taunting you from the edge of the desk. 👀
Let's read it together! 🤝Join our Observability Engineering Book Club!
Hosted by Honeycomb expert Jenni Boyer and the observability experts Jessitron & Rynn from the OpenTelemetry community. Each 60-minute book club session will cover one part of the book:
- The Path to Observability
- Fundamentals of Observability
- Observability for Teams
- Observability at Scale
- Spreading Observability Culture
We'll discuss 🗣️ implementing observability, how we eat our own dogfood at Honeycomb, how some teams are already succeeding with observability, and how you might be able to convince your company to build new sociotechnical muscles!
Sharing is caring 🤗 and this group is intended to support each other as we read about this awesomely powerful subject of observability engineering. 🔮
What you need to do to join the club:
- Sign up on this page for the sessions
- Download your free ebook copy (or you can purchase a hard copy)
- Join our Slack Community Pollinators for more discussion + fun!
- Space is NOT limited—the more the merrier!
So excited to learn together, see you there!
Jenni, Jessitron, & Rynn 🐝